The matters covered by civil law are very broad, regulating all private relations between individuals in a society.
- Inheritances and wills. li>
- Real estate law (Leases and sales). li>
- Traffic accidents. li> ul>
It distinguishes us to know how to find the best approach in difficult situations. Sometimes, trying to reach an amicable agreement and other times, trying to give solidity to the legal situation of the client, to achieve a good judicial result, collaborating with economists, detectives and other professionals.
We accompany you in these matters:
- Separations, divorces and nullities. li>
- Couples in fact. li>
- Family mediation. li>
- Nutritional and compensatory pensions. li>
- Executions for non-payment of pensions. li>
- Adoptions and appointment of guardians. li>
- Inheritances, Inheritances and Donations. Inheritance Tax. Li> ul>
We are experts in crimes produced in various areas, especially in the socioeconomic area and we have the support of specialists from other areas. Some examples are:
- Crime of fraud. li>
- Misappropriation. li>
- Asset raising. li>
- Falsification of documents and other ... ul>
Our law firm provides legal advice and defense services to both freelancers and companies.
We offer the possibility of establishing an Equalization Service to professionals and companies through which we will attend to your commercial problems.
- Permanent advice on how many civil, mercantile and corporate matters will affect you.
- Drafting of civil and commercial contracts.
- If the client is the debtor, we help you in the extrajudicial negotiations and advice for the purpose of presenting Voluntary Contests.
- Second Chance Law.
Do you know what is the Second Chance law?
It is a new legal procedure that allows the debtor to get rid of paying debts after a procedure of this type and we get:
- Extend the term of repayment of debts, with a probability of success in Bankruptcy Tenders of 100%, with a reduction of between 75% and 100% of the debt. There are great advantages for committed economic situations.
- Stop the interests.
- Reduce the debt by (Removes).
- Seizure of embargo (Housing, vehicles, assets).
We have an interactive video channel where we explain some cases and give more information. You may see some examples.
- We explain your doubts within the banking sector of consumption.
- Find out about the latest interesting court rulings.
- Find attractive audiovisual content.
- Get first-hand knowledge of real cases.