Lexlegis is accredited with the distinction ISO 9001:2015 Certificate Number 201ESQS, nº ES 0078.1, having favorably surpassed the Audits corresponding to the Provision of Legal Advice Services and Lawyers.
We inform you that Lex Legis Law Office (Directed by Magdalena Rico Palao) is working on the continuous improvement of the protection of personal data, and as a result of it we proceed to provide you with the basic information you should know about the treatment of your personal data :
* Responsible for the treatment: Magdalena Rico Palao.
* Contact details of Magdalena Rico Palao (Lex Legis):
Address: C / Camino Real, 17, 1ºB, 30510 Yecla (Murcia)
Tel. 968 79 33 80.
* Basis for the treatment: Consent of the owner of the data.
* Treatment that requires your consent: sending information about the news of the office, jurisprudential news, notifications about cases, as well as commercial communications linked to its services and events.
* Recipients: Data will not be transferred to third parties outside the Legal Office Lex Legis (Directed by Magdalena Rico Palao).
Your data will be kept until you request that you wish to stop receiving information from the Lex Legis Law Office (Directed by Magdalena Rico Palao).
You can exercise your rights of transparency, information, access, rectification, deletion or right to oblivion, portability, limitation and opposition to the processing of information that concerns you and authorizes you to be part of the processing of personal data carried out by Legal Dispatch Lex Legis (Directed by Magdalena Rico Palao).
The aforementioned rights may be made effective before the Lex Legis Legal Office (Directed by Magdalena Rico Palao), at the postal address, C / Camino Real, 17, 1ºB, 30510 Yecla (Murcia), at the email address email@example.com.
Dispatch Lexlegis has the ISO 9001:2015 certification, having favorably surpassed the Audits corresponding to the activities of PROVISION OF LEGAL ADVICE SERVICES AND LAWYERS.